- Will Indian Army Get a Free Hand in Kashmir post PDP-BJP Divorce?
- US-India Defence Relations Set to Soar; US Senate Approves $760B Defence Bill
Afghan Taliban which has perpetrated terror in Afghanistan for almost two decades has only been labelled as a ‘political pressure group.’ While Pakistan has multiple active militant organisations, to everyone’s surprise only one entity has been named as a political pressure group. Only the Pakistan Ulema Council led by Hafiz Tahir Ashrafi has been named as a political pressure group.
Hafiz Tahir Ashrafi is accused of encouraging suicide bombings in 2013. Hafiz Tahir has gone on record to say that Kashmir is held by India, Afghanistan by the US and Palestine by Israel. In the same footage shown by an Afghan channel, he also said that even if innocents Muslims don’t have atom bombs they must sacrifice their lives in the name of Allah.
Hafiz Saeed is the main accused in the 26/11 terror attacks on Mumbai. India at several international forums has provided proofs of terror grooming on Pakistan’s soil. In fact, Hafiz Saeed is a globally designated terrorist carrying a bounty on his name. How can then JuD and Lashkar not make it to CIA’s list? More interestingly USA has been fighting a war to eliminate Taliban since 17 years and yet CIA chooses to not label it as a terrorist entity.
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Why is Japan Unhappy with Bullet Train Project in India?
- High Risk for Companies Investing in One Belt One Road Projects (OBOR)?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- India Ridicules UN Report on Human Rights Violations and Abuses in Kashmir