Britain is expected to quit the European Union on March 29. This has raised concern in the global financial markets. India-Britain bilateral trade ties may go through positive as well as negative impact.
EU To Open Diplomatic Mission in Turkmenistan; Improve Economical, Political & Cultural Relations
The failed Brexit talks between England and the European Union indicates that Britain may leave the Union without a deal leading to economic impact, even a recession in Britain.
Mayuresh Joshi, Fund Manager Angel Broking emphasised saying, “If there is Brexit without a deal then there could be short-term disruption while in the long run, it makes the UK less dependent on the EU giving countries like India an opportunity to negotiate directly with the UK.”
Analysts believe that the most important companies who have financed the Auto and steel sector often invest in the IT and pharma sector. Indian companies have invested significantly in the UK, in return, the UK has invested in the sector of health, agriculture and food products.
- Indian Military Base in Vietnam To Protect Hanoi’s Territorial Interest
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Will Ayni Airbase in Tajikistan Become India’s 1st Overseas Military Base?
- Indonesia Opens Another Military Base at Natuna Islands To Counter Aggressive China