Indian Home Ministry has selected Dera Baba Nanak Land Post to serve as the authorised immigration office for the arrival and departure point from India. The land post is linked with the Kartarpur Sahib gurdwara in Pakistan.
The Indian Home Ministry informed that any person with legitimate travelling certificates can get access as well as leave through the station in Gurdaspur district of Punjab.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Vietnam To Protect Hanoi’s Territorial Interest
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Will Ayni Airbase in Tajikistan Become India’s 1st Overseas Military Base?
- Indonesia Opens Another Military Base at Natuna Islands To Counter Aggressive China