Former Jammu and Kashmir CM – Farooq Abdullah stirred a controversy when he accused Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi of being behind the Pulwama attacks.
The February 14 car bomb attack killed 40 CRPF soldiers, bringing India and Pakistan to the brink of war. India retaliated by targeting Jaish-e-Mohammed terror camps in Pakistan.
Abdullah the NC candidate from Srinagar said, “Modi sahab ko jeetna tha election is liye unhoney yeh karnama (pulwama) kiya.” Abdullah also said the “murderers of Mahatma Gandhi are now in power in Delhi”.
The party patron said, “Aaj Delhi mein hukumat jo kar rahe hain woh wahi hain jo Mahatma Gandhi ke kaatil hain.” He went on to say that leader Vallabhai Patel, the Home Minister had in fact banned RSS.
Abdullah, who has earlier made snide remarks at the Centre over claims of the Balakot strike’s success, said India should request that a UN committee be formed to investigate and reveal proof of damage in Balakot strikes conducted by Indian Air Force.
He reiterated that only trees were destroyed in the surgical strikes following the Pulwama terror attack. Further, he said that while the Indian Government believed in US reports during the Kargil war, there was utter disbelief when the US this time reported there was no damage caused in the Balakot air strike.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Vietnam To Protect Hanoi’s Territorial Interest
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Will Ayni Airbase in Tajikistan Become India’s 1st Overseas Military Base?
- Indonesia Opens Another Military Base at Natuna Islands To Counter Aggressive China