Earlier, Prime Minister Imran Khan has reached Dubai on a day-long visit to the United Arab Emirates to attend the 7th edition of the World Government Summit. He is paying the day-long visit on the invitation of UAE Prime Minister, Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum.
In his key note address at the summit, the Prime Minister will highlight his vision for a strong and prosperous Pakistan. He will encourage investment in different sectors of Pakistan’s economy.
The annual gathering of heads of states and governments, policy makers and experts will provide an opportunity to discuss improvement in governance through reform, innovation and technology.
Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Finance, Maritime Affairs and Adviser to the Prime Minister on Commerce are accompanying the Prime Minister during the visit.
Prior to departure for Dubai with Prime Minister, talking to media, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that governance is a big issue of our region and good governance is imperative for Pakistan.
He said Pakistan is facing various problems due to bad governance in the past and the Prime Minister Imran Khan is striving hard to introduce model intuitional reforms to improve the performance of government departments.
He said during the visit the Prime Minister will also hold a meeting with International Monetary Fund Chief. He said Pakistan wants to move forward with IMF with on conditions which will not affect common men.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Vietnam To Protect Hanoi’s Territorial Interest
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Will Ayni Airbase in Tajikistan Become India’s 1st Overseas Military Base?
- Indonesia Opens Another Military Base at Natuna Islands To Counter Aggressive China