India and China are surging past other EU Nations and will soon be part of the elite G7 club. European Commission President – Jean-Claude Juncker stated that none of the EU countries would be in the G7 after 30 years. At present, the G7 includes – The UK, Germany, Italy, Canada, USA, France and Japan which are considered the most economically developed countries of the world.
- European Union Worried by Russian Invasion of Europe and NATO
- EU-UK Headed for Massive Trade Disruptions?
“We will lose economic might in the coming decades. At the moment, the share of EU GDP in the global economy is about 22% and in 20 years this share will drop to approximately 15% – 17%.
In 30 years, no country from the EU nations will be included in the G-7, Juncker said after a meeting with Finnish Prime Minister Juha Sipila on Thursday at a press conference broadcast on the EC official website.
Juncker also noted that the EU “is losing weight from a demographic point of view.” “At the end of this century, the EU population will be only 4% of 10 billion people.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Is PM Modi Planning to Divide J&K into 3 Parts Before 2019 Elections?
- India Using Israel’s “Palestine Strategy” To Crush Rebellion in Kashmir?
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Indian Army Knows The Exact Location of 12 Terror Launch Pads in Pakistan; But Can They Strike?