India has approved to procure the advanced S-400 missile systems from Russia. India-Russia defence deal of the S-400 air defence systems will take place despite the vehement opposition of it by the US. India will procure five S-400 batteries from Russia for Rs 39,000 crore after the defence ministry cleared the proposal.
- Russia Accuses US of Using Chemical Weapons in the Syrian Civil War
- China Arms Pakistan with Superior Missile Tracking System To Overpower India
How would the S-400 missile systems benefit India?
Would the US turn hostile towards India?
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Why is Japan Unhappy with Bullet Train Project in India?
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience