- Kazakhstan-Russia Ties: Why is Kazakhstan Banning Imports of Russian Fuel?
- Countries Welcome Indian Tourists with Visa on Arrival and Easy Visa Norms
Other sectors which have seen significant growth in exports include radar equipment, navigation tools, compasses, electric transformers and others. The export of radar equipment went up from USD 2.7 million to USD 39.3 million. As for the navigation tools, Russia’s exports to India increased from USD 4.6 million to USD 23.9 million. The exports of electric transformers also went from USD 2.5 million to USD 13.2 million. Russia’s exports to India also include uncut diamonds, chemical fertilizers, polymers, paper, plastic items, minerals, synthetic rubber, oil products etc.
Russia’s Imports from India Also Increased
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Why is Japan Unhappy with Bullet Train Project in India?
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience