- How can Indian Army Retaliate Against Pakistan for Aurangzeb Khan’s Murder?
- Is the Indian Army Losing Grip with Escalating Violence in Kashmir?
4 Assam Rifles Soldiers Martyred in Nagaland
Indian Armed Forces in Nagaland
It is high time that India must now look to resolve the terrorism in Kashmir and the violence in the North East. Indian Army is one of the best and the most dangerous in the world and to see it taking so many casualties is disheartening. Should the Indian Army be given a free hand to eliminate terror from India’s soil? Is there ever an end to terrorism in India?
Other News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Pakistan BAT Commandos Bleeding Indian Security Forces
- High Risk for Companies Investing in One Belt One Road Projects (OBOR)?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- India Ridicules UN Report on Human Rights Violations and Abuses in Kashmir