The Pakistan Economy and the Indian Rupee have been under immense pressure so far in 2018. While the Indian Rupee is stumbling and recovering time and again, Pakistani Rupee has been the poorest performing currency in Asia so far in 2018. Where do both these currencies go from here is something that will be a major concern to their respective economies.
- Delhi Takes India-Pakistan War to Afghanistan: Pakistan Media
- CPEC Project via “Pakistan Occupied Kashmir” Not Acceptable: India
How the Indian Rupee is headed for big trouble
Why Pakistan cannot do without a bailout from the IMF
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- India-US 2+2 Dialogue: India Needs to choose Between US and Russia
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Will Indian Army Get a Free Hand in Kashmir post PDP-BJP Divorce?