Iran has not only rejected but also ridiculed an Israel-fabricated operation, where the Mossad agents claimed to have stolen “secret documents” of the country’s nuclear program. This was stated in Iranian Media.
- Pakistan Army and ISI Determined to Stop Nawaz Sharif’s Party
- Pakistan’s Economy Crumbling; China Pumps In Another $1B
Alireza Miryousefi, a spokesman for Iran’s diplomatic mission to the United Nations, was replying to recent reports by media organizations about the details of Mossad’s purported mission near the Iranian capital, Tehran
The plot was originally revealed by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Earlier, PM Netanyahu went live on television in April 2018 for yet another questionable show against Iran displaying so-called “secret” warehouse in Tehran.
PM Netanyahu stated that Mossad agents broke into the warehouse in an overnight raid, bringing back secret documents consisting of 55,000 pages and another 55,000 files on 183 CDs. Tehran claimed that this “drama” was to persuade the world that Iran has been lying about its nuclear program, without producing even a single piece of concrete evidence.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Russian, 5th Generation, PAK FA Jet, Not Worth the Cost without Technology
- Is JF-17 Thunder Fighter Jet a Better Choice than HAL Tejas?
- Pakistan’s JF-17 Thunder Fighter Jets Deployed Near the Indian Border