According to reports in the US Media, soldiers of the Iranian Army and Hezbollah Fighters, dressed as personnel of the Syrian army are fighting the war in Syria and evading strikes by Israel. Many western and Arab nations have continuously accused Iran backed Hezbollah Fighters and Iran army officials for supporting and fighting in disguise for the Assad regime.
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
Israel has vowed not to tolerate any Iranian Army or Iranian caked forces like Hezbollah in Syria, and PM Benjamin Netanyahu travelled to Germany, France and the UK this week to try to get support for this position.
In an attempt to evade further Israeli strikes, Lebanese Hezbollah troops and other Iranian-backed militias withdrew from the Daraa and Quneitra provinces in Syria’s southwest near Israel but later reappeared dressed in Syrian military uniforms, the report stated.
War in Syria: EurAsian Times Report
Syrian War has led to massive destruction and loss of lives in the region. Almost all major superpowers like US, EU, and Russia are involved in the Syria War. Around 400,000 people remain in the insurgent-controlled Syrian enclave of East Ghouta in the suburbs of Damascus. Despite the declared humanitarian truce for the withdrawal of civilians, the bombing of the enclave continues. According to the Syrian Center for Political Studies, the Syria Civil War which has been going on since 2011, claimed the lives of more than 470,000 people. Read Complete News on Syrian War
Read More at EurAsian Times
- China, India, Turkey & Saudi: Why Everyone Seeks the S-400 Air Defence System?
- Indian Railways Ranked No.1 in the World for Unpunctuality
- Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Critically Injured or Dead?
- Best Friends India-Israel Relations in Trouble Over Iranian Nuclear Deal?
- Al-Jazeera Criticises NYT Editorial on Kashmir, Kashmiri Pandits Ask Counter Questions