British Media alleged that Iranian Military has been training the Afghan Taliban on its soil. Iran was quick to respond and denied any such accusations. Iran which is on the verge of an economic crisis after US sanctions have vehemently turned down reports which claim that Afghan Taliban received advanced training in Iran.
- Have the Hopes of a Political Solution to Afghanistan War Dashed?
- Tehran Accuses the US of Trying to Topple the Iranian Government
Is this just a ‘Psychological War?’
Is Iran Arming the Afghan Taliban?
Is Iran actually the good neighbour to Afghanistan?
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Delhi’s $100M Gift a Bribe for Indian Military Base in Seychelles?
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience