Russian President Vladimir Putin and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu agreed to hold a bilateral meeting in a telephonic conversation. This was reported by the press secretary of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“Putin and Netanyahu agreed (in the near future) to hold a meeting and discuss current issues of bilateral relations and exchange views on several international and regional matters. During the conversation, President Vladimir Putin extended greetings to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on the new year. The leaders wished each other and the peoples of both the countries all the very best for 2018 and future.
Netanyahu Wishes Iranians Success In Quest For Freedom’
Meanwhile, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wished the Iranian protesters “success” in their quest for freedom, in a video released on YouTube. Netanyahu said “Brave Iranians are hitting the streets. They seek freedom. They seek justice. They seek the fundamental liberties that have been denied them for decades. Iran’s brutal government wastes billions of dollars to spread hate,” Netanyahu said in a remark which sounded very similar to what US President Donald Trump earlier said.
- Benjamin Netanyahu Slams Europe’s Double Standard
- Fire In Mumbai’s Kamala Mills, 14 Dead, 23 Severely Injured
- Vladimir Putin Orders Military Withdrawl from Syria
- Erdogan Lashes Out at Trump, says U.S Can’t Buy Turkish Support
- Indian Origin Politician – Priti Patel Resign for her Secret Meetings with Israeli PM
- Barcelona Protesters Demand Release of Jailed Separatist Leaders
- Why are Middle East Allies of US “Turkey and Egypt” Bonding with Russia?