Japanese Primer Shinzo Abe pledged to stabilise the relationship between Japan and Russia. Japan will adopt a slow and effective strategy to resolve the existing territorial conflict with Russia.
During a public rally where the residents who used to live in the four islands captured by Russia in the war and their supports were present, Japanese premier said that it’s difficult but necessary to settle the existing conflict over “northern territories”. “It is not easy to resolve this task remaining over 73 years since the war. Yet, we need to tackle this. Keeping in mind your sentiments toward the Northern Territory, we are determined to take a step-by-step approach toward resolving the territorial issue”, Abe added.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Vietnam To Protect Hanoi’s Territorial Interest
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Will Ayni Airbase in Tajikistan Become India’s 1st Overseas Military Base?
- Indonesia Opens Another Military Base at Natuna Islands To Counter Aggressive China