Pakistan Army has started to train the Special Service Group (SSG), Border Action Team (BAT) along with terrorist organisations – Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) and Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) to launch major strikes against the Indian security forces, as per reports in Indian Media.
- Reason for Exodus of Kashmiri Pandits: Pakistan, Jagmohan or Islamist’s?
- Al-Jazeera Criticises NYT Editorial on Kashmir Dispute, Kashmiri Pandits Ask Counter Questions
Prior to the onset of winter, the Indian media claims that fifty soldiers of the PoK brigade, including terrorists of Lashkar-e-Toiba and Jaish-e-Mohammed, are reportedly being trained along the Line of Control. Additionally, around ninety commandos of the Pakistan SSG are also undergoing specialised training in Muzaffarabad to execute the attack on India.
Sources say that the Border Action Team (BAT) specialized in border sabotage and strikes, are planning to infiltrate LeT and JeM terrorists through the Reshian and Kadlan Galli and keep the Indian security forces occupied in the possible gunfight. Afterwards, the BAT commandos will attack the Indian security forces after crossing Hajipur nallah in Uri Sector.
To facilitate the attack, the Indian media report claims that concrete bunkers are being constructed in Jura and Jabbar Valley. The civilian movement has also been restricted in Kanzalwan village in Pakistan occupied Kashmir. To stealthily inject the terrorists from PoK’s Hazeera, the POK Bridage has asked the tribal Bakarwal community to vacate from the border areas.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Why is “Beef Politics” Not Working in Kashmir, North-East & South India?
- The attack on Amarnath Yatra Justifies the Fear of Pilgrims and Kashmiri Pandits
- Pakistani BAT Commandos Bleeding Indian Border Security Forces
- What Can Kashmiri Pandits Learn from Jews and Parsis?