Pakistan media claims that five Indian army troops were killed after India targetted and injured six civilians in cross-border firing. According to reports, Pakistan Army soldiers responded effectively targeting Indian posts, killing five troops, a statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said on Friday.
Indian troops resorted to unprovoked fire in Chirikot Sector of the Line of Control (LoC) targeting civil population, the military’s media wing said. Six people, including a woman and four children, were injured who later shifted to hospital.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Vietnam To Protect Hanoi’s Territorial Interest
- Indian Military Base in Indonesia can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Will Ayni Airbase in Tajikistan Become India’s 1st Overseas Military Base?
- Indonesia Opens Another Military Base at Natuna Islands To Counter Aggressive China