- To provide personalised services unique to individual users.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer
- To sell advertising space on the site. This helps us to keep the site free of charge.
- With user consent, to market services to individuals’ users.
- We do our level best to safeguard user privacy through the appropriate use of the security technology.
- We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
- We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
- Our site is accessible via the Internet. This means that, wherever you choose to post your data on the site, they can be accessed from anywhere around the world.
How we use your Information
What information do we collect?
Who we share data with
- Eurasian Time does not share your personal information with anyone unless you authorize us to do so. Only after we you permit, Eurasian Times will carefully authorize third party to use the information.
- Please note that we hold the right to retain and disclose personal data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both our users and ourselves.
- Any third parties who access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf are subject to strict contractual restrictions to ensure that your data is protected, and in compliance with applicable data protection/privacy legislation. We may also independently audit these service providers to ensure that they meet our standards.
Eurasian Times use cookie information for a number of reasons:
- We use the cookie information to track the number of unique users visiting our website. We keep record as in which kind of pages is most frequently visited and from which country. This help us formulate future policies and processes.
- We sometimes use third party to gather anonymous data and information about are customers . This is done with the help of cookies or web beacons.
- Placing cookies on your computer means we can serve you adverts that you might be more interested in, and allows us to control the number of times you see. This helps us to keep the site free of charge.
Army reserve units play critical roles amid Covid-19
Cebu guv allows motorcycle ‘back-riding without fee’
Indian Army Could Vent Out ‘Chinese Frustration’ By Attacking Pakistan – Pak Army
Warm, humid weather in Luzon, Visayas on Thursday
House panel okays extension of Duterte’s special powers
PBA awaits IATF nod on return to practice
EU: Unemployment rate rises to 6.6% in April
Thousands protest in London for Black Lives Matter
Another batch of stranded OFWs, LSIs return to Bacolod, NegOcc
Anti-terrorism bill new tool for peace, security: Army
How Bhutan Remained Unscathed From COVID-19 Despite Being Surrounded By India & China?
India Objects, China Rejects Objection to Diamer Bhasha Dam In Gilgit-Baltistan
Chinese Military Base In The Indian Ocean Near Maldives To Complete ‘String Of Pearls’ Around India?
How Will India React To Elections In Gilgit Baltistan, A Region Claimed By New Delhi?
Can Kashmir Conflict Drive India, Pakistan Towards A Nuclear War?
Islamabad Opens Pakistan-Afghanistan Border At Chaman and Torkham
From Ladakh To Sikkim, India-China Border Dispute Intensifies Along The Line Of Actual Control
Plan Ready, Indian Army Will Act At Right Time To Seize ‘Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir’: Former Indian General
After The South China Sea, China Now Looks To Claim The Whole Of Antarctica
Pakistan Army Requests Iran For Assistance To Tackle Baloch Republican Army
Jio Institute – Mukesh Ambani’s ‘Institute of Eminence’ To Revolutionize Indian Education System
Jio Institute, which will be located in Navi Mumbai was to hire university staff and complete the academic curriculum by...
Coronavirus In Tibet: Limited Impact Of COVID-19 In High Altitude Regions Like Tibet?
Scientists are now investigating the link between COVID-19 and high altitude regions like Tibet after a study published in the...
Trump’s Mediation Offer ‘Naive’; US Actually Wants India To Challenge Chinese Dominance: Russian Experts
As Trump’s offer to mediate the India-China border conflict has publically failed, experts argue that “Washington’s policy-makers, who seek to...
Google Removes ‘Remove China App’; The App That Went Viral Due To India-China Tensions
Google has pulled down the ‘Remove China’ app from its play store. The app had gone viral with Indian users...
India-China Conflict: Chinese Army Conducts ‘Surprise Attack’ Drills To Capture Enemy Territory
Amid rising India-China conflict, the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) recently conducted a high-altitude, infiltration operations to capture enemy territory...
Indian Army Says 13 Terrorists Killed Along The LOC; Pakistan Warns Of ‘False Flag Operations’
The Indian Army says it has eliminated a total of 13 Pakistani terrorists along the Line of Control (LoC) in...
Hong Kong Rioters Behind The Deadly Protests In The US – Chinese State Media
As expected, China isn’t missing out on the opportunity to target the US over the handling of the ongoing protests...
China Expanding ‘Military Arsenal’ In High Altitude Border Regions To Address Threats
In a striking revelation, ever since the Doklam standoff with India, the Chinese military had already expanded its combat capabilities...
Pakistan Unhappy Over The Arrest, Expulsion Of ‘Spy Diplomats’ By India
India recently expelled two officials of the Pakistan high commission after they were arrested by the security forces on charges...
China Warns India Of Economical Repercussions If It Supports The US In Cold War Against China
China's aim of upholding friendly ties with India hasn't changed, so Beijing will still provide assistance to India by boosting...