Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov stated that “Russian-Chinese collaboration has a serious effect on those who use illegal methods of resolving international problems”
Moscow and Beijing have joined efforts at the United Nations Security Council counteracting attempts to break international law, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Saturday in his address to the 27th Assembly of the Council on Foreign and Defense Policy.
Qinghai Province on Tibetan Plateau Gets Its First 5G Base Station
“Our partnership with Beijing is not just an example of a mutually beneficial and comprehensive relationship. Russian-Chinese cooperation has a sobering effect on those who push ahead with illegal methods of solving international problems,” Lavrov said.
“It happened at the UN Security Council during the discussion of the Syrian scenario when unilateral, unlawful resolutions were submitted. It happened recently when our countries both vetoed the US-drafted resolution on Venezuela, which went beyond all imaginable and unimaginable norms of international law and basic diplomatic ethics,” he added.
The foreign minister referred to the Russian-Chinese road map seeking to resolve the crisis on the Korean Peninsula as a good example of joint work.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Vietnam To Protect Hanoi’s Territorial Interest
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Will Ayni Airbase in Tajikistan Become India’s 1st Overseas Military Base?
- Indonesia Opens Another Military Base at Natuna Islands To Counter Aggressive China