Air Strikes in Yemen on Medical Facility
As reported by RT, fortunately, no casualties were inflicted for the medical facility was empty when the planes hit. The Cholera Care Center was yet to receive any patients. Doctors from Doctors Without Border mission in Yemen have called these attacks as being unacceptable. MSF further informed that it has stalled all its operations in Abs unless the safety of patients and staff are guaranteed amid Yemen war. The Middle East Crisis is getting larger and larger. The Yemen war might one day transform to the next world war.
Yemen Worst Hit by Cholera
According to the United Nations, Yemen is the most affected country in the modern world in terms of the cholera epidemic. This has been Yemen’s plight in the last three years after Saudi led coalition intervened in Yemen and triggered the Yemen War. Most of those affected by cholera are children. Did Saudi ignore ethics in bombing a cholera medical facility then?
Second Such Attack by Saudi Arabia
In the Yemen war by the end of 2017 more than 5500 civilians have been killed and 9000 injured. These figures have been given by the United Nations. Should the international community intervene to establish peace in the Middle East?
Read More at EurAsian Times
- China, India, Turkey & Saudi: Why Everyone Seeks the S-400 Air Defence System?
- Indian Railways Ranked No.1 in the World for Unpunctuality
- Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Critically Injured or Dead?
- Best Friends India-Israel Relations in Trouble Over Iranian Nuclear Deal?
- Al-Jazeera Criticises NYT Editorial on Kashmir, Kashmiri Pandits Ask Counter Questions