Turkey vowed to stand in support of Pakistan through thick and thin, Radio Pakistan reported. Pakistan and Turkey share robust bilateral relation and both nations are key members of the OIC.
Addressing the passing out parade of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) at Asghar Khan Academy in Risalpur, Commander of Turkish Air Force General Hasan Kucukakyuz said that Pakistan and Turkey shared deep-rooted relations that spanned over decades.
The commander hailed the performance of the Pakistan Air Force and said that the PAF recently thwarted aggression from the eastern border successfully.
He said the Turkish nation regarded very highly the sacrifices made by Pakistan and the professionalism displayed by its forces in eradicating terrorism and extremism. During the passing out parade ceremony, the commander of Turkish Air Force distributed medals, trophies and the coveted Sword of Honor to the outstanding cadets.
A day earlier, General Hasan Kucukakyuz called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa at the General Headquarters (GHQ) in Rawalpindi. According to the military’s media wing, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), matters of mutual and professional interest including regional security situation were discussed during the meeting.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Vietnam To Protect Hanoi’s Territorial Interest
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Will Ayni Airbase in Tajikistan Become India’s 1st Overseas Military Base?
- Indonesia Opens Another Military Base at Natuna Islands To Counter Aggressive China