- Why are Chinese Tourists Thronging Japan?
- Booming Indian Economy: India The 6th Wealthiest Nation In The World
An Indian official during the roadshow in Houston stated that India looks to double the number of US tourists in India in the next 3 years. He further stated that a visit to India isn’t just about a vacation but rather a lifetime cultural experience that makes mind and soul more affluent. During these roadshows, travel enthusiasts were made to digitally walk through the fascinating tourist destinations. They were also informed about travel alternatives through travel experts.
The Minister of State for Tourism in India stated that in 2017 there were 1.37 US tourists in India while 1.25 million Indians had visited the US. He further emphasised the fact that the US is India’s biggest partner in tourism. He also highlighted the major tourist attractions in India and the rejuvenating experiences which attract a plethora of foreign tourists each year.
Minister assures the safety of US tourists in India
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Why is Japan Unhappy with Bullet Train Project in India?
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience