Mushaal Mullick strongly condemned the “unlawful” ban placed by New Delhi on the Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF). Mullick, who is is the wife of JKLF chief Yasin Malik, said, “The move has exposed the true face of the so-called largest democratic country for the world to see.”
She said the Indian authorities could never silence the voice of Kashmiri people by banning the party, adding that, “Putting him [Malik] behind bars will only stir more hate for the Indian regime in Kashmir.
“These tactics can neither change the reality of the Kashmir dispute nor deprive the Kashmiri people of their legitimate right to self-determination.”
She said the unlawful detention of her husband, owing to his rising popularity, would only come back to haunt New Delhi.
“I urge the international community to play their due part to find out a just and viable solution to the decades-old Kashmir dispute before it is too late,” she added.
— Mushaal Hussein Mullick (@MushaalMullick) March 22, 2019
Mullick said that peace in the region would never come to pass until the peaceful resolution of the Kashmir issue between the nuclear-armed neighbours.
- Indian Military Base in Vietnam To Protect Hanoi’s Territorial Interest
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Will Ayni Airbase in Tajikistan Become India’s 1st Overseas Military Base?
- Indonesia Opens Another Military Base at Natuna Islands To Counter Aggressive China