What is the Ghazwa-e-Hind plan for India? The Al-Qaeda terrorist organization is planning for Jihad in India with the intelligence reports hinting at recruitment drive targeting the Muslims of India, especially Kashmiris. According to Khaama News Agency, Al-Qaeda is making rapid incursions in India and planting the seeds of “Jihad” to conquer India.
- Indians Abducted in Afghanistan – Why No News is a Bad News?
- Pakistan’s Intelligence Agency, ISI, Behind Enforced Disappearances in Country
The ideological aim of the radical organization is Ghazwa-e-Hind, or the final battle to conquer India. Ghazwa-e-Hind refers to an propagandized view of a final apocalyptic war and the term is used by Jihadi outfits.
The intelligence report further adds that the Al Qaeda, which was created by Arab rebels, has started recruiting radicals from Kashmir. The report indicates that the situation can put India in a troublesome situation as the radical organization has some support in India, that it seeks to increase now.
“Not only Kashmiri groups but Taliban and al-Qaeda associates have stakes in the wider design of Ghazwa-e-Hind where India is regarded as the final battleground. This philosophy is likely to be used to drive Taliban and Al-Qaeda affiliates into Kashmir,” the intelligence report says.
Kashmiri groups have also access to an online English publication of al Qaeda called Azan where they can download the group’s reports. The document is being disseminated via emails and encryption tools. Additionally, the Pakistani Taliban – Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has also announced to open offices in Kashmir, with reports suggesting a Taliban flag was put up on the walls of Kashmir’s Hari Parbat fort with slogans reading “Welcome Taliban”. The Al Qaeda affiliate recently released a video urging youths from Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and other Indin states to join them for Jihad in India.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- India-US 2+2 Dialogue: India Needs to choose Between US and Russia
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Will Indian Army Get a Free Hand in Kashmir post PDP-BJP Divorce?