Bahrain has simplified the procedure for issuing visas for citizens of Georgia. From now on they will be able to enter by electronic visas or issue visas at the border. This was reported on October 5 in the press service of the Georgian Foreign Ministry.
- Georgian People Throng Schengen Zone after EU Pact
- Russia-Hungary Relations Set To Boost with Massive Purchase of Russian Gas
“The decision to simplify the visa regime for the citizens of Georgia will contribute to the development of political and economic relations between the countries and enhance mutual cooperation in the field of tourism and innovation,” the report says
Georgia and Bahrain established diplomatic relation on 10th of May 1993. Since then the relations between two friendly countries developed steadily and in 2015, the establishment of the Georgian Embassy in Riyadh (accredited to the Kingdom of Bahrain) brought bilateral relations to a new level.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Is PM Modi Planning to Divide J&K into 3 Parts Before 2019 Elections?
- India Using Israel’s “Palestine Strategy” To Crush Rebellion in Kashmir?
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Indian Army Knows The Exact Location of 12 Terror Launch Pads in Pakistan; But Can They Strike?