The top Chinese diplomat has asked India and Pakistan to preserve the sovereignty and territorial integrity. Chinese diplomat remarks came after India and Pakistan launched air strikes against each other.
China’s foreign ministry said in a statement unveiled on its website that the Chinese government’s top diplomat, State Councillor Wang Yi made the remarks on tensions between India and Pakistan in a telephone conversation with Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi.
The statement released by the Chinese Foreign Ministry said: “Wang reiterated his hope that both Pakistan and India will exercise restraint and earnestly fulfil their commitments to preventing the expansion of the situation and the sovereignty and territorial integrity of all countries should be respected”.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Vietnam To Protect Hanoi’s Territorial Interest
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Will Ayni Airbase in Tajikistan Become India’s 1st Overseas Military Base?
- Indonesia Opens Another Military Base at Natuna Islands To Counter Aggressive China