The Chief Executive Officer of Tesla, Elon Musk sparked a huge controversy when he called one of the divers involved in the rescue mission of the Thailand football team a ‘pedo’ on Twitter. British Caver, Vernon Unsworth helped rescue 12 boys in the rescue operation of the Thailand football team that got stuck in one of the caves due to heavy floods.
- BAIC Motor China: Petrol Vehicles Nearing End, May Shut by 2025
- After India, Malaysia Rejects China’s One Belt One Road Initiative?
What is Elon Musk’s Rant About?
As reported by the South China Morning Post, Vernon Unsworth on Monday said that he may take a legal action against Elon Musk who launched an unprecedented attack on the caver. Elon Musk did not provide any justification or explanation for his abnormal comments on Vernon Unsworth. Elon Musk had offered the caver a miniature submarine to extract the young boys but Vernon Unsworth turned down the offer citing it a publicity stunt. The boys and their coach got stuck in the Tham Luang Cave. After high voltage drama and extraordinary efforts, the boys and their coach were finally rescued over weeks. This rescue operation was keenly followed by the entire world as the entire world expressed concerns about the young boys who got trapped in the floods.
Elon Musk had offered a submarine to assist the rescue operation but the offer was turned down. On Sunday Elon Musk slammed the caver and said that he would prove the fact that his submarine would have been more efficient. In this attack, he also ended up calling Vernon Unsworth a ‘pedo’ in his Tweet that sparked a major controversy.
Now it is highly likely that Elon Musk might end up facing a legal suit for his attack on Vernon Unsworth.
Elon Musk Planning To Visit India
Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla hinted that he might be visiting India next year and this statement of his is making big news in the Indian business circles. After his 3 days long trip to China, Elon Musk was asked on Twitter about his plans to visit India. In response to the Tweet, Elon Musk said, “probably early next year.”
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- India-US 2+2 Dialogue: India Needs to choose Between US and Russia
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Will Indian Army Get a Free Hand in Kashmir post PDP-BJP Divorce?