In the wake of terrible India-Pakistan Relations, Imran Khan slammed the Indian PM Narendra Modi. Imran Khan said that anti-Pakistan policies of Narendra Modi have worsened Indian-Pakistan Ties. He further claimed that Nawaz Sharif, the former Pakistan PM made relentless efforts to improve India-Pakistan relations, but in vain.
Nawaz Sharif made enough efforts: Imran Khan
Political Tensions over CPEC in Pakistan
As reported earlier by EurAsian Times, The director of the International Crisis Group, Richard Edwood said that the people in the Gwadar region have endured aggressive military actions in the past. He further stated that the people in the region are now worried about the large-scale military presence in Balochistan.
General elections in Pakistan are to be held on July 25. This report of the International Crisis Group will surely make the contesting parties pay attention to this discontent. The International Crisis Group said that tensions might mount in Pakistan over the $62 billion project.
Pakistan and China need to resolve the issues soon as suggested by the report. CPEC is the largest forefront of China’s One Belt and One Road initiative. China for sure does not want any issues to stand in the way of its aspirations. Through the One Belt One Road initiative, China aims to revive the traditional Silk Route and expand its trade.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Why is Japan Unhappy with Bullet Train Project in India?
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience