Read More at EurAsian Times
- China, India, Turkey & Saudi: Why Everyone Seeks the S-400 Air Defence System?
- Indian Railways Ranked No.1 in the World for Unpunctuality
- Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Critically Injured or Dead?
- Best Friends India-Israel Relations in Trouble Over Iranian Nuclear Deal?
- Al-Jazeera Criticises NYT Editorial on Kashmir, Kashmiri Pandits Ask Counter Questions
Why is Pakistan Concerned?
Is there a Military Solution in Afghanistan?
The US-led war in Afghanistan to eliminate the Afghan Taliban has been ongoing since 2001. It was initially assisted by Canada and the United Kingdom and later a 40 nation coalition including member states of the NATO.
Many including Steve Brooking believe that there is no military solution to Afghanistan. Steve Brooking is the Director of Peace and Reconciliation at the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan. He believes that the only solution possible is a political dialogue with the Afghan Taliban.
India Wary of Talks with Afghan Taliban
Must Read at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang, Indonesia can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- China’s “String of Pearls” Strategy resulted in India’s 1st Loss at the Indian Ocean
- How India Won Bangladesh and Lost Kashmir in 1971: Kashmir Dispute
- Is JF-17 Thunder Fighter Jet a Better Choice than HAL Tejas?