HAL-Tejas recently participated in LIMA Air Show in Malaysia. The indigenous HAL-Tejas, A supersonic fighter jet showcased its flying power and a video has been shared by the Indian Air Force Twitter handle. PM of Malaysia, Dr Mahathir Bin Mohamad & the Defence Minister of Malaysia, Mohamad Sabu also visited the HAL-Tejas aircraft & interacted with team IAF.
India projected the Tejas aircraft in a big way at the five-day Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) in Malaysia as it has been manufactured indigenously at the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) and designed by the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) for the Indian Air Force and the Indian Navy.
The IAFs’ team departed from Air Force Station Kalaikunda for Langkawi on March 22 via Myanmar, Yangon. “India’s indigenous supersonic Light Combat Aircraft(LCA)-Tejas & the world’s lightest supersonic fighter which has already joined IAF, is for the 1st time taking part in aerial displays during 05 day Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition,” the IAF said on its official Twitter handle.
The IAF also posted pictures and a video of the Tejas aircraft practising. The Langkawi International Maritime Aero Expo (LIMA-2019) is planned in Langkawi, Malaysia from March 26 to March 30, which will provide an opportunity to the IAF air-warriors to interact with their Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) counterparts and foster close relationship between the two services.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Vietnam To Protect Hanoi’s Territorial Interest
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Will Ayni Airbase in Tajikistan Become India’s 1st Overseas Military Base?
- Indonesia Opens Another Military Base at Natuna Islands To Counter Aggressive China