- How Safe is Amarnath Yatra 2018 amid Rising Terror Attacks in Kashmir?
- Pakistani BAT Commandos Bleeding Indian Border Security Forces
The Comprehensive Integrated Border Management System (CIBMS) is equipped with high-end gadgets and state of the art technologies. These technologies, as reported by EurAsian Times earlier, are used by the countries likes Israel and the United States to guard its borders. Such high tech border management can solve a large part of India’s security problems by keeping a check on infiltrations of not just militants but also drugs.
The Director-General explained that a similar project had been earlier taken up along an 11 km stretch along the Jammu and Kashmir border. He further added that this system will now be replicated along the 2400 km stretch which is vulnerable to infiltrations. The DG further stated that the entire Punjab border will be sealed using Comprehensive Integrated Border Management System for it is vulnerable. This is important to check the influx of drugs into Punjab. Drugs have been a major problem for Punjab.
Have a free hand to reply to Pakistan: BSF
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Why is Japan Unhappy with Bullet Train Project in India?
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience