US Secretary of State – Mike Pompeo visited Hungary as a part of his trip to five European countries. Pompeo will express his views on China and Russia’s growing influence in Central Europe.
Trump Mocks Modi; Complicates Visit by Pompeo and Mattis to India
The US Secretary of State will join Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban in Budapest. Both leaders will present their thoughts on the importance of strengthening democracy and the rule of law.
The executives informed that Pompeo will present his views on the measures required for overcoming Russian and Chinese efforts to attract Hungary and other countries towards the region located far away from the west.
The Officials also informed that the US Secretay will also talk about the growing dependence of Europe on Russian energy and the existence of the Chinese high-technology telecom firm Huawei, especially in Hungary. However, officials are not allowed to give details publicly of the ongoing Pompeo’s visit.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Vietnam To Protect Hanoi’s Territorial Interest
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Will Ayni Airbase in Tajikistan Become India’s 1st Overseas Military Base?
- Indonesia Opens Another Military Base at Natuna Islands To Counter Aggressive China