The eighth Moscow Conference on International Security is scheduled to be held on April 23-25 in Moscow, the Russian capital. Participants in the Moscow Conference will discuss the situation in the Middle East according to the Russian Defense Ministry.
“The sides will discuss the situation in the Middle East with an emphasis on stabilizing the situation in Syria. Special sectional sessions will be devoted to issues of peacekeeping, expanding military cooperation, regional security in Asia, Africa and Latin America,” the defence ministry stated.
Taliban is 100% Controlled By Pakistan To Counter Indian Presence in Afghanistan
“The Moscow conference became an annual forum that brings together representatives of defence ministries, international organizations and non-governmental experts in the quest for resolutions to the most urgent matters of global security.
Conference discussions allow not only to better understand positions of different nations but also to determine the most promising prospects for international military cooperation,” the defence ministry added.
The eighth Moscow Conference on International Security will be held on April 23-25 in Moscow. Last year the conference brought together 850 delegates from 95 countries, including 30 defence ministers.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Why is Japan Unhappy with Bullet Train Project in India?
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience