As per the package, protective bunkers will be built five kilometers from the Line of Control. Health units, educational institutions and roads will also be constructed to deal with any situation arising from Indian aggression.
Indian Air Force Chief Backs Rafale Jets; Says Will Be a Game Changer
According to the plan, the government of Pakistan administered Kashmir has demanded of the federal government to allocate Rs1 billion in Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP) for the package in the next budget.
Sources in the PaK government say the federal government has agreed to start a Rs 5 billion program to ensure protection for the urban population living near LoC.
The plan is currently in its initial phase, they informed, adding that the project’s PC-1 will be prepared by the Pakistan administered Kashmir government. It will include details of the number of bunkers, schools, emergency health units and roads that will be constructed.
The primary purpose of the project is to ensure the protection of the population residing at LoC and prevent them from migrating to other areas.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Why is Japan Unhappy with Bullet Train Project in India?
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience