Agitation after the Pulwama attacks has even impacted Lahore-Delhi Bus service. Members of a local club aggressively demonstrated against Pakistan for its involvement in Pulwama attacks and forced Lahore-Delhi bus driver to drive over Pakistan’s national flag.
Member of ‘Idiot Club’ prepared a big replica of Pakistani flag and placed it on the GT Road near Rayya from where the neighbouring country’s Lahore-Delhi bus passes to reach the Integrated Check Post at Attari.
The driver was made to run the bus over the flag as he could not take the chance of halting the bus.
President of the club Rajinder Rikhi replied to the incident saying, “it was their way of lodging a protest against Pakistan’s nefarious designs as that country is behind the Pulwama terror attack, which claimed the lives of 44 soldiers”.
“We laid down Pakistan flag on the main road at a time when the Pakistani bus en route to Lahore was to arrive from Delhi. We compelled the driver to run over the flag. We were successful in our programme without any resistance,” Rikhi said.
Though the DSP, SHO and his team reached the spot, still didn’t intervene. Others present on the occasion included Jagtar Singh Billa, Sumit Kalia, DK Reddy, Gurpreet Monu, Chandan Kumar, Kala, and Navroop Salwan.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Why is Japan Unhappy with Bullet Train Project in India?
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience