- Raju Hirani Reveals How Sanjay Dutt Used “Graveyards” to Attract Girls
- Bollywood in China – Stealing The Thunder from Hollywood Movies
Sanjay Dutt’s life has been a cluster of controversies, rough patches and criminal records. The story of this biopic on Sanjay Dutt revolves around his drug addiction, his girlfriends, his controversial lifestyle and then his stay at the jail for the illegal possession of weapons, leading to Mumbai Blasts.
The reel life ‘Khalnayak’ was a “Khalnayak” in real life too and no one shall disagree to this. After watching Dutts Biopic, Sanju, many netizens felt that more than a movie, it was a PR campaign to clean the dust around Sanjay Dutt’s tarnished image in a very beautifully directed and captivating storyline. Many netizens on various social media sites went berserk asking, after Sanju, why not another movie on Salman Khan’s lifestyle, probably called ‘Sallu’?
Salman Khan’s Biopic – Sallu
Just like Sanjay Dutt’s life, Salman Khan’s life too has been caught in a flurry of troubles and criminal cases. From killing people on the footpath to poaching the endangered Black Bucks, from his hostile affairs with leading ladies to his high headedness with fellow co-stars; Salman Khan’s biopic may prove to be even more interesting than Sanju.
Netizens on various social media sites were left wondering if ‘Sallu’ was the next on cards after Sanju? Both Dutt and Khan are amongst the biggest stars in Bollywood. Undoubtedly they have entertained the people for decades and delivered some of Bollywood’s biggest blockbusters, but both the actors have criminal and blood stains on their sleeves.
The movie, Sallu, might do wonders at the box office given the popularity of Salman Khan, but is this the precedent Bollywood actually needs? It was only recently that a movie, “Parmanu” was released. The movie almost doomed at the Indian box office even though the movie celebrates India’s pride at large. On the other hand, Sanju which celebrates a criminal’s story caught everyone’s attention. If this is the precedent Bollywood wishes to follow then their might soon be a movie that attempts to enhance Salam Khan’s image.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Real Raazi Story: Who is the Real-Life Kashmiri Army Officer and Sehmat?
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- How Bollywood Movies Are Becoming ‘Pakistan Friendly’ despite Strained India-Pak Ties