Special Mughlai Cuisine, including a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes were prepared to serve Russian President Vladimir Putin. Additionally, several dozen dishes were prepared on Friday at the Hyderabad House in the honour of Russian President, who is on a visit to New Delhi. The reception was held on behalf of the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Vladimir Putin, Narendra Modi Ink Much Anticipated S-400 Triumf Deal
- Will Russia Build Oil and Gas Pipelines Running to China through Mongolia?
Journalists were able to familiarize themselves with the menu, which takes into account the tastes of both non-vegetarians and vegetarians. The guests, in particular, were offered “salmon fillet with a delicate parsley and cheese sauce”, “minced lamb roasted with onions, chilli peppers and grilled saffron spices”, “juicy chicken pieces, grilled and stewed in cream sauce, lamb, stewed in traditional Mughlai style.
For vegetarians there was watermelon cream soup, “fragrant puff pastry from a mixture of sprouts, sweet tamarind yogurt”, kebabs from lotus stems and lentils with mango sauce, homemade cheese and peas cooked in a makhni sauce, “flavored basmati rice with black peas and ricotta silver pearls “, a mixture of seasonal vegetables and asparagus, stewed with Indian spices, grilled eggplant with feta cheese, sesame and black pepper,” black lentils, stewed overnight on charcoal to impart a special taste and cream oic texture. “
For dessert, homemade pistachio ice cream and brownie cake under a double layer of chocolate were offered, as well as fruit. Among the drinks on the menu are coffee and tea.
The trio’s musical accompaniment was provided by a trio — a violin, a tabla and a keyboard instrument. The program of the concert at the dinner in honour of the Russian President sounded Russian songs included songs from Bollywood movies, other popular Indian music.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Is PM Modi Planning to Divide J&K into 3 Parts Before 2019 Elections?
- India Using Israel’s “Palestine Strategy” To Crush Rebellion in Kashmir?
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Indian Army Knows The Exact Location of 12 Terror Launch Pads in Pakistan; But Can They Strike?