All the users are required to abide by the set of rules and regulations associated with Eurasian Times. Using the site first time, means you abide by the set of rules linked to the site. Users who do not agree with the rules shall not access/submit their news and views online.
Changes to the rules are internal to Eurasian Times .The Company may make changes in these terms from time to time. Users are requested to view and adhere to the terms every time they visit Eurasian Times.
Use of EurasianTimes.Com
The site is meant to be used only for legitimate purposes. The site should be used only to upload the lawful content. The content to your articles must not be reflecting to cause any harm to the sentiments of the community. Use of appropriate language and factual study should be posted by the users. This platform provides users to share their news and views with the rest of the world in an ethical and amicable way.
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) in and on this website and all content (including all applications) of the website shall remain vested in Eurasian Times or its licencors. Users shall not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of this website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
The brand name of Eurasian Times and its logo shall not be used by any of the users or third party for its personal benefit. The product and services of Eurasian Times are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Eurasian Times.
Users Contribution to the Site
- Users are welcomed to publish their news, views and reviews with Eurasian Times. You can also share the online complaints, consumer complaints and expert reviews with ET news. By sharing your content, you are authorizing ET, free of charge permission to use the material in any way without any restriction. The ET can share your articles on various social media site.
- Copyright related to your article will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
- Users need to ensure that their contribution is original work and does not have any degree of plagiarism in it.
Eurasian Times Communities
Users are required to register with Eurasian Times .com to publish their news, views, reviews, consumer complaints, online complaints and expert reviews with ET news. Any personal information provided as part of the process will be kept confidential. The following is unacceptable:
- Disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior or material
- Unlawful or objectionable content
- Spamming or off-topic material
- Advertising or promoting
- 'Spoilers', i.e., material that contains plot developments which haven't been previously transmitted or published in the media.
- Inappropriate user names
- Posting of URLs, unless allowed under any relevant local house rules.
- Misuse of the complaints facility
- Contributions which are not your own original work; which infringe the rights of others.
- Accounts that are not registered with a valid personal email address accessed regularly.
Consequences of breach of Rules
At any time, if Eurasian Times feels that you have breached any of the above rules, your registration will be deactivated immediately. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the breach. ET reserves full right to delete any contribution, or take any action against unethical code of conduct.
For users under 18:
You are required to get a parent's or guardian's permission before taking part in any Eurasian Times article or making any contribution.