Is Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra who is now an international star getting married? Priyanka Chopra who is apparently dating Nick Jonas said that she would love to get married soon for she is romantic at heart. The 35-year-old actress talked about love and things which bring her joy at an event hosted by Vogue.
- Aamir Khan’s 3 Idiots Sequel Is Confirmed: Rajkumar Hirani
- How Bollywood Movies Are Becoming ‘Pakistan Friendly’ despite Strained India-Pakistan Ties
As reported by etonline.com, Priyanka Chopra said that she loves the idea of getting married and would like to get married someday. She even called herself as being ‘Super Romantic’ and also added that she is not the chocolates and flower kind of girl. She said that she likes special and thoughtful things to be done to her and she has been lucky to be at the receiving end of such things. She said that when in love, making the other person feel special and giving them attention is the most important thing. So, is Priyanka Chopra hinting at the fact that she might be tying the knot soon? Would Nick Jonas be her perfect groom?
Happiness is beautiful: Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra also talked about things that make her happy or define a woman best besides just marriage and love. She said that she feels the most beautiful when she is happy. She then further added that a woman looks the best when she wears confidence for clothes, shoes, accessories etc are only a part of the packaging.
Marriage shall not affect my feminism: Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra is known for her bold feminist statements and she has been always staunch to her feminist virtues. Priyanka Chopra also stated that marital status would not in anyway affect her fundamentally feminist perceptions. She said that feminism is as basic as women making their own choices without being judged and not about bearing someone or proving any point.
Priyanka will soon be seen along with Salman Khan in Bharat and then with Farhan Akhtar in The Sky is Pink.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- India-US 2+2 Dialogue: India Needs to choose Between US and Russia
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Will Indian Army Get a Free Hand in Kashmir post PDP-BJP Divorce?