- Morocco Accuses Saudi Arabia for Foiling FIFA World Cup 2026 Bid
- Cricket vs Football: Which are the Most Followed Sports in the World?
Belgium vs Brazil at FIFA WC 2018
Belgium the most productive team of the tournament – 12 goals. Both teams lead the tournament in the number of accurate strokes from the game, that is, without the help of standard provisions – angular, free-kick, penalty. The Belgians scored 11 such attacks, and Brazilians scored 7.
The Brazilians in the game with the Mexicans (2: 0), who themselves prefer to attack, an excellent form showed Philippe Coutinho, Willian and Neymar, regularly dangerous connections from the Paulino support zone. It did not confuse the Brazilians and the lack of an important element in the construction of the attack – defender Marcelo, who is also one of the leaders of the team because of a trauma. Even more impressive is the attack, when Gabriel Jesus will begin to realize his moments.
The Belgians in the match with the Japanese (2: 3) played their strength only after they started to lose 0-2 on the 52nd minute, but then literally dared the opponent. The attack, in which such vivid individualities as Romel Lukaku, Eden Azar, Dries Mertens, get along, became even brighter when Kevin de Bruijne was moved above the support zone.
Confused only that the Belgians have not yet had the opportunity to try their hand on stronger teams than the Japanese, because in the group stage their rivals were Tunisians (5-2) and Panamanians (3-0), and England, to some extent (1: 0).
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Why is Japan Unhappy with Bullet Train Project in India?
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience