Russian President Vladimir Putin will pay an official visit to India on October 4-5. As reported today, on September 28, the press service of the Kremlin, President Vladimir Putin is expected to meet both Indian Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Indian President Ram Nath Kovind.
- India Army Set To Become Leaner, Meaner and Hi-Tech
- India, Pakistan, Afghanistan Biggest Victims of Terrorism
“During the talks with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, it is planned to consider key aspects for the further development of the Russian-Indian highly privileged strategic partnership, exchange views on topical international and regional issues. As a result of the talks, a number of bilateral documents will be signed, “the Kremlin said in a statement.
Vladimir Putin and Narendra Modi will take part in the Russian-Indian business forum, and will also meet with a group of students from the Russian educational center.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Is PM Modi Planning to Divide J&K into 3 Parts Before 2019 Elections?
- India Using Israel’s “Palestine Strategy” To Crush Rebellion in Kashmir?
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Why India Hanged “Afzal Guru” and Left “Bitta Karate”?
- France Admits That Bashar al-Assad Won The Syrian Civil War