How Pakistan’s Space Agency SUPARCO beat ISRO in Space Race?
- Indian Rupee, Pakistan’s Economy Headed For Big Trouble
PRSS-1: The Bird’s Eye View On India
This satellite can carry out day and night monitoring even in clouded conditions. This will surely keep an eye on India all the time. It will be used for land and resources surveying, the forecast of natural disasters, research in agriculture, urban construction and the processing of remote sensing information. It is the first optical remote sensing satellite sold to Pakistan by China. Experts believe that besides all this, it will also keep a close watch on India. How will India escape being caught by the PRSS-1?
After the China Pakistan Economic Corridor, the cooperation in space programs between China and Pakistan describes Pakistan’s large dependence on China. SUPARCO now has five satellites in space but it lacks the launch facilities and satellite fabrication facilities for which it depends on China.
In 2011, PAKSAT-1R, Pakistani communication satellite was also launched by China. Still, India is leading by a big margin with 43 operation satellites already in space. India’s space armour is also equipped with all-weather radar imaging satellites. For the surgical strikes inflicted on Pakistan by India in 2016, satellite images from Indian satellites were used.
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- India-US 2+2 Dialogue: India Needs to choose Between US and Russia
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Will Indian Army Get a Free Hand in Kashmir post PDP-BJP Divorce?