Ukraine is set to deploy more troops in Operation Resolute Support in Afghanistan. The Afghanistan War is only getting uglier despite international efforts to establish stability in Afghanistan. The Afghanistan War which aims to eliminate the Taliban has been on for 17 long years. Operation Resolute Support is the NATO-led operation in Afghanistan against Taliban.
- Has the United Nations Failed to Stop the “Business of War”?
- Afghanistan Will Not Negotiate with Pakistan Funded Terrorists; Only with Afghan Taliban
What are the objectives of Operation Resolute Support?
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Why is Japan Unhappy with Bullet Train Project in India?
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience