In the wake of the ongoing US-China Trade War, China has issued an advisory on security to the Chinese citizens travelling to the US. The US-China relations are in troubled waters after the instigation of the US-China Trade War. The Chinese embassy has warned Chinese tourists against public shootings, expensive bills, robberies and other possible frauds.
- After China, Is India-US Trade War Next on Cards?
- US-China War Possible over South China Sea Dispute?
- Is US-China War Possible Over Taiwan Crisis?
As reported earlier by EurAsian Times, A part of the White House feels that it is justified to impose hardline tariffs on China, some are trying to negotiate with China. A part of the White House is trying to start fresh talks with China to avoid a the US-China trade war which may potentially convert into a US-China war. The officials of the White House who are keen to reconcile with China are pressing to begin talks before the first set of tariffs come to effect on July 6. The first set of tariffs amount to USD 34 billion on Chinese items.
Donald Trump Will Not Back Down
Other News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience
- Morocco Accuses Saudi Arabia of Foiling FIFA World Cup 2026 Bid
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- India Ridicules UN Report on Human Rights Violations and Abuses in Kashmir