After pulling out of the 2015 Iran Nuclear Deal, the US now plans to mount economic pressure on Iran to topple the Iranian Government. As the United States plans to impose a flurry of sanctions on Iran to wage an economic war and destabilise the economy, Iranian leaders have constantly accused the US of dividing the people of Iran over the startling economy of Iran.
- India-US 2+2 Dialogue: India Needs to choose Between US or Russia and Iran
- Iran vs Saudi Arabia: The Economic and Military War in the Middle East?
Iran won’t give in
As earlier reported by EurAsian Times, Hassan Rouhani, the President of Iran said that under no circumstances shall Iran concede to the demands of the United States of America. He said that Iran will continue to be victorious and the bullying powers will eventually realise that they dealt wrongly with Iran. He further added that Iran will continue to endure tough times but will protect its democracy and freedom without any compromises. He further accused the US of waging an economic war against Iran after it withdrew from the Iran Nuclear Deal.
He also talked about the economic crisis of Iran at hand. He said that as of now, the focus of the government in terms of the economy rests on job creation, elimination of poverty, production and the regulation of the market. He also clarified that his administration will not resign and continue to work hard in the interest of the nation.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Delhi’s $100M Gift a Bribe for Indian Military Base in Seychelles?
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience